September 15, 2010
Major announcement today from Democrats
The Democrats are set to make a “major announcement” according to their chairman, Tim Kaine:
Democratic National Committee Chairman Tim Kaine plans to make what’s being billed as a major announcement Wednesday about the future of the party, according to a Democratic source with knowledge of the speech.
The source tells CNN that Kaine will announce something that will excite Democrats across the country. Kaine’s event comes as Democrats face the difficult task of holding onto their majorities in the House and Senate this November.
I’ll leave it to your imagination to figure out what could “excite Democrats across the country” but here are some guesses:
1. Tax increase on the rich.
2. Imposition of Fairness Doctrine.
3. Government takeover of the GOP
4. Sarah Palin muzzled.
5. Evidence released showing that Trig Palin is actually Gov. Palin’s daughter’s kid.
6. Tax increase on the rich (did I mention that already?)
I’m sure most of you can be more original and imaginative. Fill in the blank: What is Tim Kaine going to announce this afternoon?